Hootloop is a Kodi add-on that stream your TV shows and movies to any device. You can search for videos you want to watch, download the videos then watch them on your TV at home. With this add-on, you can also stream videos from the popular video sharing website, YouTube, and you can see videos being uploaded by your friends.
After trying a great deal of add-ons, I found Hootloop V2 to be the most stable and reliable among them. The Hootloop team is also very active in the Kodi community, which adds reliability and trust to their product.
To install Hootloop V2 on Kodi
Want to keep your kids occupied while you work? You are looking at an addon that provides your kids with a large collection of videos for kids: Live TV for kids, streamers for kids, movies, cartoons, movies, YouTube, bedtime stories and more. This addon is developed by the company Winchesterhilts, which is known in the same sector. This is a simple, easy to install and very clean addon from the OneAlliance Reborn repository.
Hootloop V2 Addon Specialization:
The most suitable addon for children who are interested in computer games, cartoons, bedtime stories, etc.
Now we’re done with his introduction. In the following section you will find the procedure to install Hootloop V2 on Kodi 16 and for Kodi 17 Krypton.
How do I install Hootloop V2 on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Type http://onealliancereborn.com/repo in the text box above.
- Now enter ONE in the lower field > Press OK.
- Go back to Home > Select Plug-ins > Plug-in Browser > Install from Zip file.
- Click on ONLINE > http://repository.onealliance-x.x.x.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Choose Install from a directory > OneAlliance Reborn Repo.
- Click on Video Addons > Hootloop V2> Install and wait for the notification.
How do I install Hootloop V2 on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enter http://onealliancereborn.com/repo in the upper field.
- Enter ONEALLIANCE in the field below > OK > Back to the home page
- Select System > Tools > Install from Zip file > ONEALLIANCE
- Click http://repository.onealliance-x.x.x.zip > Wait for notification The addon has been activated.
- Select Install from Repository > OneAlliance Reborn Repo.
- Select Video Addons > Hootloop V2> Install